[NR] Re: A question for the chivalric fighters

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 12:25:51 PDT 2004

   The plastic sheet covers can be bought in a box by
themselves, and one I purchased had a piece of heavy
black paper inserted in each plastic 8 1/2 x 11"
sheet. The index cards can be inserted with that left
in, to give it a little extra backing. You could
probably cut each sheet two rr three times, depending
on what size crads you use, to get more out of them,
and make them easier to 'shuffle' as well..
   I do a lot of sports broadcasting, and you can run
into less-than-ideal weather conditions in getting in
and out of sites, even though I _should_ be protected
from the el3ements during the game itself. :)
   As to the other questions, I've not fought in
enough tournaments to have a basis for opinion,
although I didn't enjoy the one 'card-draw' formart
tourney I fought in (seems like I wound up fighting
s&s twice in the same five-part tourney [insert argh
here!] :)

Valstarr

--- Lori Campbell <lcampbell at oltn.odl.state.ok.us>