[NR] Weekend forecast:

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Tue Jun 1 04:36:00 PDT 2004

Howdy y'all,  Your local weather junkie here :)

Castellan is almost here, in fact it's this weekend!  Now a short disclaimer: I do NOT control the weather, and we live in Northkeep. Which as we all know, "wait 10 minutes and it (the weather) will change".  Also you should know that forecasting the weather in Northkeep more than 24 hours out is like entering thrown weapons contest with a great sword... impressive to look at, yet hard to hit the target from 20 feet.

Weekend forecast:

Friday. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.
Friday night. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s.
Saturday. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s.
Saturday night. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s.
Sunday. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.

Be prepared to have lots of fun, be prepared for the heat, drink WATER, wear your SUNSCREEN & Floppy hats, and don't forget the BUG SPRAY (cause the bugs won't forget to bring their appetites).

See you there,

Marcus Quietly
Northkeep Chirurgeon -
Oklahoma's New Channel 8