[NR] For Sale

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 07:41:28 PDT 2004

Good Gentles of the Kingdom of Ansteorra.
Just in time for the upcoming 25th Anniversary of the Kingdom of Ansteorra,
We Gaelan and Brenna Garrett are offering for sale our Period Pavillion.

                                 FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

2000 Panther Period Style Rectangular Pavillion

This Pavillion is 18 ft long x 12 ft wide. It has 6 ft high removable sides
all the way around, It has a 12ft on peak roof. But wait there is more this
model even comes with a 10 ft x 18 ft Sunporch. That right good gentles we are
offering A Period Pavillion with attaching sun porch, But wait buy now and we
shall include all poles ropes and tent stakes at no extra charge.

We shall be letting this great deal worth $1800.00 go for $850.00 or Or Best
Offer.

So Good Gentles Have your Gold and Silver ready and Contact Lord Gaelan or
Lady Brenna
at CelticNorthStar at aol.com . Terms shall be cash and purchaser shall be
responsable for delivery form Shawnee, Ok . We have pictures available, please
e-mail for further information.

Please Croos post this to any lists you may be on in the Kingdom. Thank You.

In Service,
Laird Gaelan and Lady Brenna Garrett