[NR] Armoring Stumps

Zach Greggs chrisfroste at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 14:10:08 PDT 2004

Due to the fact that it cut out my forwarded message,
im re-posting this.  For those on the Northern mailing
list, this is the first time sending,  for those on
the other mailing lists, this is second.

Marc Adkins is here, cutting up the log I posted about
earlier.  His suggestion was to offer it up as
Armoring stumps.  Its solid cottonwood.  There are
quite a few pieces available for those who want them.
Just send me an email or call 405 721 3144 and ask for
Zach.

Zach
Frosty