[NR] DEMO - REMINDER (Sat. 6/26/04)

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:19:18 PDT 2004

Greetings,
   The Shire of the Wastelands in Enid, Oklahoma is having a public demo in
Enid on Saturday June 26, 2004.  It is being held on the Courthouse lawn
where there are large shade trees and drive by traffic.  We are hoping to
interest new members with this demo.  If you would like to come to the demo
and help us out, we would appreciate any support you could give.  We would
like to have chivalric and rapier fighters, dancers, musicians, bards, and
any A&S displays.  We will have several tables, pavilions and privies.
   There is a gazebo available for performers.  Some overnight camping is
available, contact Baroness Ceridwen at auntdwen at direcway.com for details.

   If you have questions or need directions contact Bowdran at
eaglesffl at yahoo.com or Keina Greenleaf at jhamen at yahoo.com.  We appreciate
any interest or help you can offer.

Thanks,
Keina Greenleaf