[NR] We are no longer in the hospital

TEBE M GRAHAM tgrahamok at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 24 18:20:29 PST 2004

Congratulations.
Dougal

Eric Jackson <owenapaeddan at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that my newest heir has arrived home safe and
sound. Henry is healthy and happy so now we can look forward to normal baby
stuff. Dagmar is well and recovering. I am just about as happy as a man can
be. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and for those who came by
to help. You have no idea how much it meant to us, thank you so very much.

Centurion Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward
Squire to Sir Burke