[NR] Pictures from Academy of the Sword court?

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:46:40 PST 2004

Greetings my friends!  I know there were a couple cameras going off when His Majesty was elevating me to the order of the Centurion, but for some reason I didn't have the ability to pay attention to who it was that was taking them!  :)  If anyone has electronic pics of this, and would be willing to email them to me, I'm be most appreciateive.  Of if they're on a website somewhere, just send me a link.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Centurion Morgan Buchanan