[NR] We are no longer in the hospital

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:14:33 PST 2004

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that my newest heir has arrived home safe and
sound. Henry is healthy and happy so now we can look forward to normal baby
stuff. Dagmar is well and recovering. I am just about as happy as a man can
be. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and for those who came by
to help. You have no idea how much it meant to us, thank you so very much.

               Centurion Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward
               Squire to Sir Burke