[NR] Med Fair A&S

meraud at netzero.com meraud at netzero.com
Mon Mar 29 19:54:20 PST 2004

Greetings,

Med-Faire is just days away. If you have anything you are working on or would like to display please feel free to bring it. We have glass covered boxed for displaying small items. Feel free to work on Your A&S project in the shade of the Namron A&S pavilion.

I also need people to volunter to sit in the A&S pavilion to talk to the Public and keep an eye on the displays. Important times I need help are Saturday and Sunday Mornings from 9 am to noon. Feel free to e-mail me at meraud at netzero.com or call me at 447-6323 if you are interested in helping. I will also be at set up on Wednesday night.

Thank you for your help.

Lady Meraud