[NR] Med Fair A&S

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 17:54:04 PST 2004

Meraud,
     I will be there all day Sat and Sun. doing
whatever, probably walking the ropes, mostly.  When
did they change the opening to 9 a.m.?  I'll also
bring a piece to display.

Etienett

--- meraud at netzero.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Med-Faire is just days away. If you have anything
> you are working on or would like to display please
> feel free to bring it. We have glass covered boxed
> for displaying small items. Feel free to work on
> Your A&S project in the shade of the Namron A&S
> pavilion.
>
> I also need people to volunter to sit in the A&S
> pavilion to talk to the Public and keep an eye on
> the displays. Important times I need help are
> Saturday and Sunday Mornings from 9 am to noon. Feel
> free to e-mail me at meraud at netzero.com or call me
> at 447-6323 if you are interested in helping. I will
> also be at set up on Wednesday night.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Lady Meraud

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe