[NR] Re: Rivers Run Battle for the Runnen

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 13:23:34 PDT 2004

This is the second event for Rivers Run
 Cassie

Deborah Sweet <dssweet at okstate.edu> wrote:
>This event is being held at camp Cimaron, just south of Moonschadowe, and
is
>the first event for the Canton of Rivers Run.

A word of warning for those traveling to this event - this weekend is
OSU's Homecoming. The walkaround is Friday night, the parade is Saturday
morning & football later. Avoid traveling through Mooneschadowe if at all
possible. And be careful traveling towards Mooneschadowe - there will be a
lot of traffic heading this way (Texas A&M fans travel). Personally, I
think anyone traveling from Northkeep should stay away from the Cimarron
Turnpike & HWY 51. HWY 33 sounds like a much better choice. As far as
eating establishments go - the ones in Stillwater will be packed. I can
recommend Jalopies & the pizza place in Perkins on HWY 33. Both are pretty
good.

Estrill

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..