[NR] Wisenfeur Baronial Question

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Thu Sep 2 21:00:37 PDT 2004

At 05:10 PM 9/2/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings!
>    I was wondering if the chivalric list at Wisenfeur
>is planned as a torchlight tourney Saturday night?
>
>Thanks!
>Valstarr

No the Chivalric Championship Tourney for the title of Wiesenfeuer Baronial
Championship will be held during the day.  The format will be modified
Swiss-Five (everyone gets five fights) fighters choice non-repeating
weapons style.  That means that the weapons of each fight will be at the
choice of the fighters but that you can NOT use the same weapons style in
successive rounds.  Some of the classes of weapons will be:

Sword and shield.
Sword and mass weapon.
one handed weapon (mass or sword).
two handed striking weapon (glave, bastard or great sword, mass weapons
like great axe or great mace, halberd) are all the same!
two handed point only
two single handed weapons (florentine).

Come out and have fun with a great day of fighting and fun.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Chivalric Champion of the Barony of Wiesenfeuer.