[NR] Sad news from Eldern Hills...

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 21:20:08 PDT 2004

My heart-felt condolenses to H.E. Desiree and family.
Baron Arthfael was a good man and I've missed seeing
him for many years, now.  Their investiture was the
first Baronial Investiture I ever attended.

Remembering days gone by,
Lady Etienett

--- Bill and/or Terry Smith <wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Greetings unto the Northern Region and all of
> Ansteorra,
>
> It is my sad duty to inform you all that the
> founding Baron of the Eldern Hills, HE Arthfael
> o'Frynmawr, has passed away.  He passed last
> night(9/2) at approx. 10:30 in the VA hospital in
> Oklahoma City.  I take great comfort in knowing that
> he is now walking on 2 good legs and riding any
> number of awe inspiring Harleys.  I will post more
> info. on final arrangements as they become
> available.
>
> In service,
> Master Artorius ap Caradoc, OP
> 3rd Baron of the Eldern Hills

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)