[NR] [mooneschadowe] Sad News from Namron

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Thu Sep 9 09:49:25 PDT 2004

Here's more detail.

Estrill

----- Forwarded by Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate on 09/09/2004 11:48 AM
-----

She wasn't having any problems this time.  This was completely
sudden and unexpected after a long spell of good health.  I was out
of town and completely thought I'd come back to things as I left
them.  Ignorance is bliss.

Details for those who might be interested:

Her mundane name is Anne Backus. Anyone that wants can send
memorials in lieu of flowers to the Zuhdi Transplant Institute at
INTEGRIS Family of Foundations, 3030 NW Expwy Ste. 1600, OKC, OK
73112 (405) 951-5005. Flowers are ok, too, of course, but your
words really mean the most and I thank you for them.

The funeral will be held at 10:00 a.m. Friday, September 10th at
Peace Lutheran Church, 2600 E. Danforth, Edmond, OK with a graveside
service afterwards at Gracelawn Cemetary. We're working with
Matthew's funeral home 601 S. Kelly, Edmond, Ok 73003 Phone (405)
341-2787

Thank you all again. Feel free to forward the details anywhere you
think it appropriate.

Love,

Hawkins

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM