[NR] CA equipment for sale

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 22:42:37 PDT 2004

   I have decided to sell the CA arrows I bought quite
a while back as part of a CA kit.
   They are the fiberglass shaft, have the vanes on
them (plastic) and have attached the old (as in these
were being used when the APD rule went into effect, so
they should still be legal,) Baldar blunts already
mounted on them.
   In that regard, they do not have APD's, so will
need them put on.
   They were sold to me as used, although the gentle
(from Meridies,) said he didn't use them enough. I
certainly haven't, as all but one I may not be able to
find are still in the box he shipped it ot me in.
   They appear to my inexpert eye to be in good
condition, although I would urge anyone interested to
check them closely to their own satisfaction.
   There are 35 of these. I would like to sell them
all together, and get back about what I paid for them.
I am asking $100 for the lot, and I'll throw in the
36th arrow if I find it, plus a fairly lenthy piece of
what I was of the _impression_ is the siloflex type
used to make the APD's.
   If anyone is interested that is going to
Mooneschadowe Guardian this weekend, e-mail me
off-list and I'll plan on bringing them up with me.
   Thanks, and we now return you to your regularly
scheduled Friday, already in progress.

Valstarr