[NR] Newest Update on Wormy 9pm Monday

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 19:56:53 PDT 2004

That is so good to hear.I will keep going to the World Peace Bell site & play tha recording for him.It has a most impressive sound.

 Cassie

Claryce Orfevre <claryce at cox.net> wrote:
This just in:

Wormy is in stable condition.  He is still critical, but he is stable.  They were putting warming blankets on him to get his temperature up.

Please, everyone keep praying, ringing bells, thinking positive thoughts.  Every prayer helps, every thought helps.  He still needs our help.

Claryce

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..