[NR] Wisenfeur Baronial Question

Marc-Antoine de Larue thundergrog at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 20:18:06 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Nope. The Newcomers List and the Champion's List will both occur back-to-back on Saturday morning/early afternoon.
     I believe that Lord Yoshi has set the format of the Newcomer's as a "Japanese 5". Whatever that means.
     I also believe that Sir Burke has set the format of the Champion's as a Swiss 5.

We also have a chivalric prize tourney on Sunday. Format will be counted blows with a single sword. The prize is a very nice sword donated by Miles Grey.

Hope this helps,
Seigneur Marc-Antoine de Larue
Wiesenfeuer Knight Marshal

John Yates <valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings!
I was wondering if the chivalric list at Wisenfeur
is planned as a torchlight tourney Saturday night?

Thanks!
Valstarr