[NR] Sad News from Namron

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 21:29:15 PDT 2004

My heart is heavy as I read this sad news.  Adriana
and Hawkins have been missed since they departed from
Namron.  It is doublly sad to know Hawkins was not
with his lady at her passing.  May the arms of family
and friends enfold him when he arrives home.

We are loosing too many of our good people, and most
way too young.

Etienett

--- Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:

> For those of you who know Stephen Hawkins, his lady
> wife Ann, known in the
> Society as Adriana Margherita di Betto passed away
> earlier this week. He is
> currently in route home from Iraq. As more
> information becomes avialable
> I'll post it here. Please pass this on to all those
> who knew them in their
> time here. She was one of  Namron's Rapier Consorts
> and will be missed by
> all here. Namron lost a shining jewel.
>
> Maleah
> Baroness

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)