[NR] Mooneschadowe Guardian

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Sep 13 07:55:30 PDT 2004

http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/guardian/directions.html for a map...

>From Dallas, I would take I-35 North to Exit 174 (Oklahoma Highway 51).
Take that Exit east into Stillwater OK.  In Stillwater take Perkins Road
(big main road) north to the Cimarron Turnpike, and take that east till OK
highway 99.  Take OK 99 north until it hits joins 64, and follow that to the
east.  The camp site is a couple or 3 miles from the join of 64 and 99.

Normally, you could take I-35 north until it hits 64 in Perry, but I think
that exit is currently closed.

Additionally, instead of taking the Cimarron Turnpike (its going to cost you
$1) out of Stillwater, you could take Highway 51 all the way to highway 99,
but it's a two lane highway east of Stillwater, and you're always at risk of
getting stuck behind a slow driver.  Its only a minute or two longer
timewise though.

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.