[NR] Trying to locate ...

Ansteorra WebMinister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 20 07:25:02 PDT 2004

Had a wonderful time at the Moonshadowe event this weekend. I have pictures
of the fighting to be posted later today and will post when they are up for
you all to pass around to any list you wish. :)

In the meanwhile I am looking for an old member named Ernst. He was squired
to Loyd in the 80's, real life name Colin, lived in Oklahoma City. If this
rings a bell and you know how to find him please let me know or forward my
information to him so that he can contact me. Thank you! :)

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra