[NR] Baronial Question-Thanks Also

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 10:58:11 PDT 2004

Greetings Again!
   Thanks also to J-P and whoever else may have
responded to my question besuides those previously
thanked. Unless I'm missing stuff (which is quite
likely,) I didn;t see some of the e-mails earlier I
now see (oh, gret, now I'm seeing things too!)
   I can only hope its a temoproary confusion or an
e-mail problem like Pug alluded to. Otherwise,  I may
need a chorus of "They're coming to take me away, ha

Regards,
Valstarr
"..to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time...."