[NR] Mooneschadowe Guardian

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Mon Sep 13 18:55:34 PDT 2004

There is also a home game in Norman on Saturday at 2:30pm.  As I-35 goes
right through Norman, I would recommend trying to hit that area before
10:00am, between 2:30 and 5:00pm, or late Saturday night.  I'm not aware of
any any really good ways to get to Stillwater from Dallas without going
through Norman.  If you want fast food on your way, plan on getting by Pauls
Valley (Exit 91) or after Moore unless the game is in progress.

-Muriel "I heart away games" ingen Gille Crist