[NR] wastelands defender

jan hamen jhamen at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 15:48:03 PDT 2005

Greetings to the list,

Wastelands Defender XI is rapidly approaching (april 29 thru may 1, 2005) and I have been notified by our A & S minister that I left out 2 important words on the event announcement.  So, here they are: documentatin required.  If you are planning on participating in our A&S championship, you need to have documentation for your entry for it to be considered for the championship.  I am sorry I forgot to put that in the ad.  If you have any questions, please email me at jhamen at yahoo.com.  I hope to see you at the event, it is going to be fun,

thanks,
keina greenleaf,
autocrat