[NR] new member

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Tue Apr 5 13:38:17 PDT 2005

Replied to privately.

Elric

-----Original Message-----
From: northern-bounces+dracwin=cox.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:northern-bounces+dracwin=cox.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of
willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:57 AM
To: northern at ansteorra.org
Subject: [NR] new member

Hi I had such a good time at the OU faire. I thought I would subscribe so I
would be in touch with what is happening up North. Is this OK with everyone.
I will unsubscribe if anyone has a problem with me being on the list.

also would someone send me Lady Dominick contact information. e-mail and
telephone. I need to get in contact with her about Spring Faire.

lady Ren and Master Robert's wedding has been postpone until Defender.

Duchess willow de wisp