[NR] Prynhawn da (good afternoon)

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Apr 11 15:39:51 PDT 2005

Starting Time?

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

-----Original Message-----
From: northern-bounces+cchipman=nomadics.com at ansteorra.org [mailto:northern-bounces+cchipman=nomadics.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 3:54 PM
To: northern at ansteorra.org;namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: [NR] Prynhawn da (good afternoon)

Prynhawn da,

I am happy to be home good gentles, The Med faire was, as always a lot of fun.
I wish I could have been there Saturday but alas it was not to be. Friday was
great and I am really glad I was able to cross swords with as many good
gentles as I did.

I will be attending the Wiesenfeuer practice this Tuesday in Guthrie I will
have authorization forms with me if you have not received a new one yet. Come
bring your armour and weapons and fix this dreadful problem.

The next combined practice will be held in Namron at Reeves park this Sunday
April 17th, it is located on the southeast corner of Jenkins and Timberdell. I
am sorry for the late notice but it was unavoidible. I look forward to seeing
as many of the fine and stalwart warriors of our region that can make it.

May we cross swords sonn.
Syr Owen ap Aeddan