[NR] Re: [Namron] Prynhawn da (good afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Tue Apr 12 06:28:33 PDT 2005

Bore da(good morning),

Well if that is the case then April is DOUBLE BONUS month hurray us, GO TEAM!!
Practice will start at 2:00pm if you feel that you have already had a combind
practice then see ya in May. Alas May is not Skarrgards turn it does not fit
in with the whole out and in plan that the authorizing schedule has me on. May
15th will be the May combined practice date it will be in Eldern Hills times
and directions will be posted later. Looking forward to practice tonight looks
like some excellent attendence can't wait!!

Looking forward to crossing some swords or getting my pole axe groove on.

Syr Owen
Northern Regionial Knight Marshal