[NR] wastelands defender

jan hamen jhamen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 21:54:43 PDT 2005

Wastelands Defender XI

April 29-May 1, 2005

Camp Cimarron, Coyle  Oklahoma

     The populace of the Shire of the Wastelands invites you to attend our upcoming event, Defender XI.  We will be having Championships in Chivalric, Rapier, Thrown Weapons, Archery (adult and youth) Bardic and A&S (documentation required).  A delicious feast will be served and a hafla will take place after court.  Children's activities will take place saturday afternoon.  Join us for a weekend of fun, fighting and feasting.  A tavern will be available for friday night and saturday.  Site opens Friday, April 29,  at 4:00 pm and closes Sunday May 1 at 1:00 pm.  Cabins are available on a first come, first serve basis.  There is plenty of space for camping and merchant's are welcome with an Oklahoma sales tax number.  Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of 21 with a notorized Minor event form.  Site fee is 10.00 for adults, 5.00 for children 13 and under.  Feast is 8.00 for adults and 5.00 for kids under 13.  Hope to see you there.

keina greenleaf
autocrat