[NR] new member

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 12:49:59 PDT 2005

Your Grace,

It is Lord Ivo Blackhawk, of the shire of Mooneschadowe, long time friend and somtime resident of Northkeep. I can not speek for Northkeep, but personally I am glad to see you join the list.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk

Hi I had such a good time at the OU faire. I thought I would subscribe so I would be in touch with what is happening up North. Is this OK with everyone. I will unsubscribe if anyone has a problem with me being on the list.

also would someone send me Lady Dominick contact information. e-mail and telephone. I need to get in contact with her about Spring Faire.

lady Ren and Master Robert's wedding has been postpone until Defender.

Duchess willow de wisp