[NR] Mooneschadowe practices

Libby Hieber eliaidan at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 13:14:39 PDT 2005

In addition to our normal Sunday afternoon practices,
we are now making our Thursday night practices
official!  Details are as follow:

Sunday
4pm - come one, come all! (changes will be posted)
Boomer Lake Shelter #2 when we can get it and #4 when
we can't.

Thursday
7:30pm - Advanced Fighting for experienced fighters
8:00pm - New fighters are welcome to come watch
8:30pm - Footwork/style drills and/or reviews of the
evening's fighting.
Fighter Frat, Duck and Hall of Fame.

If you need directions or have questions, you can
either reply to this email or call me: 405-880-2062.

~Elsa mka Libby
KM, MOG