[NR] Helm for Sale

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Aug 22 18:06:19 PDT 2005

My minion Pete has a bascinet that he rushed ordered from Illusion so that he could look stylish in time for Guardian.  However, they got the sizing wrong, so its back to the shop for the helm.  If however, anyone wants a good looking simple bascinet in their grubby little paws now, he’d let it go for the same amount he’s going to get for a refund.

I’ve put pictures up on my website at :
http://www.cchipman.com/helm_for_sale.htm

Price is $180.
Pete’s got about a 22 ¾” head, so this one will fit a 24” head comfortably I bet.

Email me if you’re interested.

Jean Paul

P.S. Minions not included.  Void where prohibited.