[NR] For anyone looking for a job.

deajavu at aol.com deajavu at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 09:40:33 PDT 2005

 when will the next job fair be? any idea?

Kyna Terricsdottir
Namron, Ansteorra
deajavu at aol.com

Greetings all,

Monday, August 29th, Williams-Sonoma will be having a
Job Fair for hiring temps for the Holidays.  The Job
Fair is at the Crown Plaza Hotel (was Hilton) at 2945
N.W. Expressway from 2pm-7pm.  For more information
call 717-6013.

This is for the Call Center.  No soliciting, only
incoming calls.  Sales start at $8.50, Sevice starts
at $10.50.  It's a good environment, relaxed,
friendly. There is a pee drug test required for
hiring. Usually you can get as many or as few hours
and shifts you want.

If you apply, use my name as your reference--Lee
McGoodwin.

Lady Etienett

P.S. this will be my 4th Peak/Holiday season, so I'll
be starting my 4th year with the comp....wow!

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)