[NR] Cookout at Northern Regional Practice

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 06:27:11 PDT 2005

Elodie and I will be there and plan on bringing chips. Let us know if you need anything else.

Angus Gunn

Asoph Hearts <asophhearts at hotmail.com> wrote:
Well you seem to be the only ones interested in the Munch part of the Gunch
and Munch ....so I was thinking of calling off the cook out part and just
invite all wanting to eat to a local buffet.

Asoph
(who cooks for a living)
Keive ruhe Fur die Boseyn.