[NR] Thank you for Kabuki Christmas

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 22:33:16 PST 2005

We wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that helped us out at the end
of the night find a place to stay. It was absolutely wonderful! (Would the
gentle that spearheaded this contact me privately please?)

The event was beautiful, the food was incredible, the company was
heartwarming, the costuming was superb, the many hands that helped in all
things were very productive, the cook was very insistant and robust. :)

Our thanks to all for a job well done!

Yoshi, as always, you honored us with the greatness of your Barony's best.
Jun pu man pan, desi.

To the Calontiri Japanese contingent, thank you for your presence, you added
a wonderful part to the whole.

To the 'demon masked' members, thank you for the wonderful drama (and some
beautiful mask making) of a most honorable request. :)

For those that wish to speak face to face with TRH about further matters
please contact myself for a schedule. It will be greatly appreciated by TRH.
:)

HL Chiara Francesca
TRH Chatelaine