[NR] New Northern Regional Archery Marshal...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Feb 1 04:48:24 PST 2005

Good Morning,

  I am glad to announce that a new Northern Regional Archery Marshal has
  final been selected. Lord Arthur Blackmoon is following Baron Ulf in
  this fine position. They will be transitioning the office (records,
  email account, mailing list management) as quickly as they can so
  please be patient with them during this time of transition.

  I'd like to thank Baron Ulf for this dedication to this office and I'm
  sure he's looking forward towards the vacation of being just a local
  Baron. *wink*

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | Personal Motto
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Latin  : Mihi purgo, meus canis urit