[NR] Fortification battles at Namron fighter practice 2/20/5

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Sat Feb 12 04:21:59 PST 2005

Greetings everyone,

Our knight marshall asked me to post this for him.  Not this immediate Sunday, but the Sunday following we will have portable castle walls at our fighter practice for anyone who wishes to practice fortification battles.

For those who don't know, Namron's fighter practice is held at Reeve's park, which is the same park that OU's Medfair is held at.  (I believe these same walls that may be at Medfair the first weekend in April, so we can also test the layout for that.)  Directions are on the Namron website, or ask for more information.

Hope to see people there,

Annabelle