[NR] InterKingdom Brewers Guild Competition at Gulf Wars

LdTadhg ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 16 09:31:53 PST 2005

Greetings,

It is my honor to announce the InterKingdom Brewers Guild (IKBG) will be
hosting its second annual competition at Gulf Wars, Thursday, 2 p.m. to 5
p.m., in A&S Tent I.

The IKBG competitions have long been a staple at the Pennsic War, and are
now working to branch out to other large venues.

Categories include vintning (wine and mead), brewing (beers and ales), and
cordialmaking (cordials and liqueurs).

As you pack your things for war, don't forget to bring your latest
potables...as we test the Known World in various endeavors, forget not our
makers of diverse liquid diversions.

Regards,
Tadhg