[NR] Gulf Wars XIV Land

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Wed Feb 23 11:03:05 PST 2005

Greetings,
I’ve just received a deadline from our Liaison to Gulf War XIV. I need
to have all information for groups in the Northern Region that
pre-registered collated and delivered by March 1st. I realize this is
short notice, but the group coordinators could send me the pertinent
information for every pre-registered in their groups by Saturday
evening, I hope to have all ready for the deadline.
Information needed for each person:
Mundane Name
SCA Name (VERY helpful if this is exactly as was entered in the
pre-registration form)
Age if under 18
Group camping with
Tenting with and/or
Size of tent (dimensions Length x Width) (height if known)
Commons needed (only one commons per group) and it will be on an as
available basis

Míchél mac Donnchaid
Baron of the Eldern Hills
Mike Gideon