[NR] Gulf Wars XIV Land

Deidru nicTait ladydeidru at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 16:18:56 PST 2005

Greetings! My name is Deidru NicTait and I am a member of House Wolfstar. We have our own land, seperate from Ansteorra's land, at Gulf War. Do we also need to send you this info?

Mike Gideon <mg1m at swbell.net> wrote:

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Greetings,

I’ve just received a deadline from our Liaison to Gulf War XIV. I need to have all information for groups in the Northern Region that pre-registered collated and delivered by March 1st. I realize this is short notice, but the group coordinators could send me the pertinent information for every pre-registered in their groups by Saturday evening, I hope to have all ready for the deadline.

Information needed for each person:

Mundane Name

SCA Name (VERY helpful if this is exactly as was entered in the pre-registration form)

Age if under 18

Group camping with

Tenting with and/or

Size of tent (dimensions Length x Width) (height if known)

Commons needed (only one commons per group) and it will be on an as available basis

Míchél mac Donnchaid

Baron of the Eldern Hills

Mike Gideon