[NR] Prynhawn da (good afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Thu Feb 24 11:54:07 PST 2005

Greetings Mighty Northern Region,

I have returned from the wonderful Estrella War for those who missed it all I
can say is I just wish you could have been part of the glory that was won at
this war.I will be travelling to Eldern Hills this Sunday I will have the new
authorization forms with me.I look forward to the joy of combat and the
hospitality that Eldern always shows. I will be out of the region for the next
week spending time within the Barony of Bordermarch.

Directions:
The shortest way to Lord Gunnarr’s home will be to make your best way to
Chickasha  whether via the Turnpikes or state roads, and take Highway 81 south
from there. If you arrive on the Turnpike it is the second Chickasha exit
(Exit 80) Please be cautious of the small town (speed traps) law enforcement.
Located adjacent to Chickasha is the town of Ninnekah. There is a flashing
light where the speed limit drops to 65 and there is often a local constable
in that area. The speed limit goes back up to 70 (but you are still in
Ninnekah until you cross the Washita River Bridge). A bit further south you
come to Rush Springs where the speed limit drops to 65 55 and then 45 in the
shortest possible distance (but it is uphill) just over that hill you’ll often
find the Rush Springs Police cruiser sitting near the flashing light. Next is
Marlow, I’m sure you’ve been through there and are aware of them. Leaving
Marlow you’ll need to travel about 5 miles or so to the Highway 7 Junction
(Lawton-Duncan Y). travel west (right) from the junction for 9 miles to 9th
street in the small (you won’t notice it as a town community of Central)
you’ll see a large cell phone tower just back from the highway on the right.
Turn North (right) and travel about 1.9 miles where you will see Lord Gunnarr
and Lady Muirenn’s home on the left.

For those who love excellent combat the Incipient Canton of Skarrgard will be
hosting there second event Axeman Too. It will be a glorious display of great
axe skill. It hurts my heart to miss it.This group puts 100% into everything
they do it will be an excellent event.

I hope all is well with your Hearth and Family I will hopefully cross swords
with you soon.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan a Marchog of the realm