[NR] Noswaith dda (good evening)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Fri Feb 11 15:07:26 PST 2005

Noswaith dda,

This past weekend was glorious it was great to run with the wolves and to show
the Northern Host the glory that can be had in a day of battle. This weekend I
must attend to the union of two fine houses so I will miss the fighting at
Company of Wolves. I will however be attending the Chivalric practice in
Mooneschadowe I will have with me authorization forms, for those of you who
need the new card still. Mooneschadowe practices at Boomer lake it starts
around 2:00pm.

Directions:
get to Stillwater
If coming into Stillwater on 177 from the Cimarron turnpike take the second
exit from the turnpike.
177 turns into Boomer road when you exit the turnpike it is called Washington
stay on Washington even when 177 has you turn east.
Boomer Lake will be to your East or your left hand side you can see it from
the road.

If coming into Stillwater on 177 from the west stay on 177 till McElroy turn
left, heading west.
Stay on McElroy until you get to Main street/Boomer road turn right heading
North on Main street/Boomer road.
The Lake will be on our right turn to the East. You can see the lake from the
road.
If coming from Highway 51 get to Main street/Boomer road you will need to head
North on Main
The Lake will be on our right turn to the East. You can see the lake from the
road.

May our swords cross!

Syr Owen ap Aeddan