[NR] Many Cross Posts-Sorry

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Jan 3 08:59:59 PST 2005

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 08:02:52AM -0600, D. Vandever wrote:
> For those of you on 25 different lists like myself, Forgive me for filling
> up your mailbox with a bunch of cross posts. I'm just trying to reach
> everybody I can.
>
> Greetings Fellow Ansteorrans! HL Annes, Kingdom Historian, sends Yule
> Greetings!
>
> I am actively searching for copies of old Black Stars. I am interested in
> having people donate these to my office for reference and archiving. I know
> many of you keep your Black Stars for a long time. Perhaps now is a good
> time to consider passing these along for a better use. I am especially
> interested in Black Stars from the following years:1989, 1990, 1999, 2000,
> 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004. Please contact me at hlannes at ev1.net or
> historian at ansteorra.org to arrange your donation of these needed reference
> materials. I have several projects in mind that necessitate referencing the
> information in the Black Stars. Thank you for helping perserve the history
> of our Kingdom! Until then, I remain...
> In Service,
> HL Annes

Me again.

Mistress Gwyneth, our Baronial Historian, will be taking a box to
Steppes Twelfth Night next weekend for you from me. It contains a
number of Black Stars, duplicate issues of Tournaments Illuminated,
and Namron Plumes.

Enjoy -- especially the Starvelina comic strips by Elspeth the Limner
(based on characters and with story lines from my musings, more often
than not).

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel
Tired old sysadmin