[NR] Estrella

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Jan 17 07:10:13 PST 2005

Indeed, a bunch of us are… we’ve got at least one Suburban full of peoples going, and the crew of college crazies seem to be talking themselves into going also J

As for whether to bring your own stuff, that’s a tough one… Most of the northerners I know who are going are driving, so we’re probably gonna be pulling up stakes and running for home on Saturday evening after the fighting.  It worked reasonably well last year J  So you’ll really only be able to take care of your boys for one day’s worth of fighting (although there will be other Ansteorrans there)…

JP