[NR] OFF TOPIC: Job Opening- Quality Analyst

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Jan 21 11:36:18 PST 2005

With so many in Ansteorra hit by the challenges of our changing economy, I hope
that you will pardon the use of bandwidth to share information on a position
that's come open within our company.  While CompOne Services is based in
Oklahoma, we would consider a telecommuting solution for the right candidate.
We're a back-office service provider to physicians, with a split corporate
office based in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, with ten locations in other states.

Position Title: Quality Analyst

Reports to: Vice President of Operations

Duties & Responsibilities:  Provides the highest level of internal and external
customer service. Performs interal audits. Assists with resolving client issues
and analyzing past issues to identify trends or internal training needs.
Assists with internal workflow and resolution of backlogs and processing
issues. Provides feedback to management and clients to proactively resolve
issues. Provides training and technical expertise to all level of employees.
Provides process-improvement know-how, methods and conceptual expertise to
teams. Assists the executive management team and provides Quality Control
support as neccessary. Transfers learning across teams, departments and
divisions. Assists teams in presenting data and conclusions clearly. Other
duties as requested, directed or assigned.

Education & Experience Required: High School diploma or equivalent, at least
two years experience in receipt posting, correspondence and Medical Claims
audit. A demonstrated track record of accomplishments in the above areas as
well as working closely with management.

Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:  Ability to work effectively in a culturaly
and geographically diverse work group, strong interpersonal and organizational
skills. High level of computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets
and databases. Knowledge of PowerPoint, and ACT! Or other project management
software a plus. Basic business writing skills. Ability to take initiative,
maintain confidentiality, and meet deadlines. Ability to communicate
effectively, make presentations and write concise reports for all levels of
employees.

Other considerations: Ability to travel periodically and with short notice.
Flexibility regarding hours required and evolving priorities/methodologies.

If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to
HR at componeltd.com - if you wish, note that you were referred by Bethany Vann in
the Tulsa office.  If you'd like more information before inquring, please feel
free to contact me off list.

in service,

Zubeydah