[NR] This last weekend

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 24 12:18:53 PST 2005

Syr Owen:

In the case of my lord husband, Centurion Johann, it was not the cold weather but his call schedule at the hospital that kept him from attending.  Remember, many of our northern combattants have jobs and job duties that extend to the weekends as well as during the week.  In order to attend wars and tournaments some things have to be traded.

Blessings,
Dwen

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org wrote: (with snippage of many fine words fore and aft...)

Greetings unto the Northern Region,

....With sadness do I now address all of the fighters who did not attend
I am sorry that you were unable to attend such an excellent practice. New
authorization cards were given to everybody. Every kind of weapon was there to
be used not only was there excellent fighting but much was learned, both for
melee fighting and for individual improvement. If you allow the weather to
dictate what practices you go to your chances to learn and get better are few
and far between....

Syr Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn