[NR] tuesdays??

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 13:40:01 PDT 2005

Is there a reason that namrons practice is changing to Tuesdays?
Wiesenfeuer has been holding their practice on Tuesdays for a year or so
now and it is going well.  Folks are showing up and Knights are there to
train everyone.  There has been up to eight Knights at W.'s practice at
times.  We dont need to have to choose where to go fight during the
week, we have to choose that on the weekends.  I hope that folks can
come to an agreement about making 2 practices on the same night of the week.

Sir Cassius Lepus
or just plain 'ol Rabbit