[NR] tuesdays??

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 23:19:46 PDT 2005

Sir Lepus wrote:
> Is there a reason that namrons practice is changing to Tuesdays?

...and ...

> We dont need to have to choose where to go fight during the
> week, we have to choose that on the weekends.

This is a secondary practice, geared towards fighters who cannot make
the Sunday practice (or who want a second one) and do not have the time
on a weeknight to drive from Namron to Guthrie for Wiesenfeuer's. It
does not replace our Sunday practice.

As for choosing, Lord Owen is making it easier for fighters around
Namron to make the choice of squeezing in a little fighting on a
weeknight versus staying at home from lack of time or gas money.  It is
also co-sponsor'd by the Society to Prevent Lawn-Mowing.

Baron Ulf
Namron