[NR] Regional practice

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Thu Jul 7 08:46:06 PDT 2005

July 17th
Stillwater, OK
Boomer Lake.
4:00pm
Directions:

If coming into Stillwater on 177 from the Cimarron turnpike take the second
exit from the turnpike.
177 turns into Boomer road when you exit the turnpike it is called Washington
stay on Washington even when 177 has you turn West.
Boomer Lake will be to your West or your left hand side you can see it from
the road.

If coming into Stillwater on 177 from the West stay on 177 till McElroy turn
left, heading East.
Stay on McElroy until you get to Main street/Boomer road turn right heading
North on Main street/Boomer road.
The Lake will be on our right turn to the West. You can see the lake from the
road.
If coming from Highway 51 get to Main street/Boomer road you will need to head
North on Main