[NR] Combined Fighter Practice/Combat Archery Addendum

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sat Jul 16 21:42:03 PDT 2005

Please forgive the multiple postings, in the event Combat Archery is
possible, all marshals on the field will be required to wear eye
protection, sports goggles, and the like. I have a few pair, but any
marshals that have their own and could bring them would increase the
chance of combat archery being a viable option at the practice.
I’ve just returned from King’s Round Table and should have done this
earlier when clearer thinking had a chance of prevailing. Thanks for
your time.

Michel