[NR] Prynhawn da (Good Afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Mon Jun 6 11:12:53 PDT 2005

Pryhawn da,

Mighty Northen Ansteorra the Kings College is this weekend in the great Barony
of Namron. There will be fighting classesa all day long then on Sunday in the
incipient Canton of Skorragardr there will be a Regionial Practice. Directions
will be posted later. Come and enjoy the hospitality of this excellent group.
There will be food and drinks provided and a great park to fight in. I will be
there to authorize any fighters that need the new cards. I will also be at the
Guthrie practice this Tuesday. If you need or want a ride to the Guthrie
practice I have plenty of room for more peopple to ride with me just email or
call me and we can work something out. More information will be posted about
the regionial practice later today.

Syr Owen ap Aeddan
Northern Regonial Knight Marshal