[NR] Re: Northern Digest, Vol 22, Issue 9

Brandon Pollreisz bapollreisz at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 09:30:52 PST 2005

Greetings unto the populace of the Northern Region!!

I would like to extend an invitation to you all. The incipient shire of Am Loch will be hosting its first event, "The Lost Treasure of Am Loch" May 13, 14, 15. This will be a pirate themed event that will include many exciting activities, such as a pirate or sea-faring bardic competition, heavy and light combat tournaments, and what would a pirate event be without a treasure hunt!! The site for this swashbuckling event will be the Old Mobeetie Campground located in Mobeetie, TX. If you need any more details, please see our website at http://www.geocities.com/am_loch/losttreasure.html  If you need more information, don't hesitate to call me at (806)206-6882 or you can e-mail me at bapollreisz at yahoo.com <mailto:bapollreisz at yahoo.com>. Please come and help us in discovering the Lost Treasure of Am Loch!! I hope to see you there!!

As Always,

Ld Alexander von Ness

"Drink up me hearties, YO HO!!"